Friday, March 18, 2005

Rock 'N Roll Friends, and other boring stuff

Everyone! Point and stare at Paul! He's new!

Some other notes -- we still have plenty of people not yet participating, and if it's by choice, well, they can suck it. But if it's because they haven't been invited yet, then they should email me and join the party. And if someone should be on the sidebar, and they aren't yet, also email me or post in the comments of this post. Assuming, of course, that I've enabled comments by the time you read this.

In fact, discuss comments. Would you like them here? For all posts? Or just for maintenance/discussion/annoucement posts like this one?

Pros of comments on this blog: Snarky interpersonal communication.

Cons of comments on this blog: People might not post comments on YOUR blog; two different blogs to check for comments on your post.

I lean towards no comments with exceptions for posts like these. But this is a democracy. And by democracy I mean "group blog of which I am the sole administrator."

Hey, at least I let you guys pretend to have a say, right?

EDITED TO ADD: Please don't rise up against me. Democracy is great. Magna Carta! Who!